Friday, September 4, 2009

Time To Work On Yourself

L'SHANA TOVA
May this New Year be filled with the promise of peace, health and happiness........................... Now that the kids are back in school take some time to take care of yourself! Have you been too busy running around with your kids to notice the aches and pains? Are you having headaches? Neck, Back, Shoulder, or Sciatica Problems?I have been helping patients feel better since 1990.Have had success with Migraines,Scoliosis,Sports Injuries, Pregnant Women and children. Let me help you feel your best! Some gentle adjusting could be all you need to get on the road to a healthier life. Improve the quality of your life and be pain free.Give me a call or email me anytime. Best, Barbara Schiff,D.C.
barbskov@gmail.com
(818)326-8255

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the pain but as I am living a healthier lifestyle and losing the weight I am starting to feel better. I take it one baby step at a time. I am sure I will reach my goals. I look forward to the time when I can stand and walk with less or no pain. Thanks for your support. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete