Sunday, August 26, 2012

Join my network on LinkedIn

 
LinkedIn Logo
 
 
 
From Sang Yoon Bae View Profile »
 
Executive Vice President at Naturalendo Tech Co., Ltd. certified bio-ventured company, functional food supplements
 
Hi, my name is Sang Yoon Bae and I am Executive Vice President of Naturalendo Tech Co. Ltd. authorized by KOTRA World Class Korean Products. We produce supplements designed to reduce the symptoms of menopause. I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.- Sang Yoon Bae
 
 
 
 
You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Irina Wardas (Women's Holistic Health Coach, Talk Radio Host, Fine Art Photographer). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment