Monday, September 3, 2012

Post your business info here!

LinkedIn

Terrelle Hartley has sent you a message.

Date: 9/04/2012

Subject: Post your business info here!

Hello, My name is Terrelle Hartley and I am a internet marketer. I seen you was a fellow member of Meals Matter- for good nutrition and health group on linkedin so i wanted to contact you. I want to invite you to my facebook fan page. https://www.facebook.com/medicalplants please like my page and I will like your facebook page in return. more important, I would like you to post your product, service and business on my page. all my subscribers will see your posts. Thank you for reading my post. If already sent you this post please ignore.

View/reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings.

 
This email was intended for Irina Wardas (Women's Holistic Health Coach, Talk Radio Host, Fine Art Photographer). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment